Bank Residential Team Leader at Urmston House
Shaw Healthcare are recruiting for a Residential Care Team Leader to join our Urmston House service.
Location: Hartcliffe, Bristol, BS13 0LU
Hours per week: 0hr contract, if/when required
Shifts Pattern: 8:00-20:00 or 20:00-8:00
- Develop and implement personalised and person-centred care plans.
- Continuously assess, implement and evaluate residents care.
- Maintain professional conduct at all times.
- Adopt safe working practices in accordance with health & safety guidelines.
- Must meet the minimum CQC standards and maintain professional CQC relationship.
- Ensure personal development (continuous) and mandatory training is kept up to date.
- Set and maintain the highest standard of care in the service
- Support and Mentor your team of care staff and guide them to provide the best positive outcomes for our residents.
The Ideal Candidate
The skills you’ll need
To join us as a Team Leader, you’ll need previous experience working with older people in residential care. You will need to be flexible, patient, caring, organised and great with people. You will have strong communication skills both verbally and in writing and also will have completed or working towards your QCF 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent).
It will be your responsibility to build strong relationships with all those around you, making sure family and friends feel welcomed, that health care professionals are kept well-informed, and that you’re keeping your Line Manager up to speed with residents’ needs and progress. A team player, you can follow guidelines and policies easily, and will have good written skills, as you will need to write up care plans.