Clinical Deputy Manager at Millvina House
Millvina House is a purpose-built 60 bedroom care home in Anfield, that provides care and support to 60 resident, comprising 12 of reablement beds, 36 dementia nursing beds and 12 complex dementia nursing beds.
About the role
Working as part of a highly committed team at Shaw healthcare, the Deputy Care Home Manager is one of the key roles within our homes. As Deputy Care Home Manager, you will put the residents care and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do. At Shaw we pride ourselves on the warmth and support we provide to our residents and their families. We promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive environment.
As Deputy Care Home Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that through clinical governance and leadership the care, health and safety of all residents is effectively assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated.
The Ideal Candidate
The Deputy Care Home Manager is a motivational and inspirational leader, who has the ability to motivate, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style. The Deputy Care Home Manager Is able achieve a high standard of clinical care by auditing, analysing trends and directing care team to deliver results.
A key to success in this role is the ability to communicate with ease to the CQC, Social Services and the Safeguarding teams. The ability to implement action plans for improvement and build a reputation of high-quality care delivery for the home.
Key things about you;
- Valid RGN or RMN with strong clinical skills and with an active NMC Pin
- Proven experience of post-qualification Practice in a health and social care setting with older people
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Great written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
- Good IT skills and confidence in computer based work
We believe that happier Team Members provide a better level of resident care and delivery in their role. You’ll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
About the Company
We continue to reward our Team Members with competitive salaries and a number of benefits including.
- Full paid induction programme
- Our Refer a Friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Paid annual leave 35 days per year (based on hours) inclusive of bank holidays
- Free Uniform
- Discounted Meals while on Shift
- Pension scheme
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Holiday discounts
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Employee Assistance Programme to all contracted staff including face to face counselling.