Day Support Worker Rotherlea Care Home
Shaw Healthcare are looking for Day Support Workers with a positive and caring attitude at our Rotherles care home based in Petworth. As an award-winning health care organisation, we can support you wherever you are in your healthcare career.
Position: Day Support Worker
Hours/shifts: 3 x 12 hour shifts, 7.45 to 20.15 with alternate weekend working required.
Salary (£): 9.78
Staff transport available for tow pick up/ drop off locations, Bognor Regis and Chichester.
- Full paid induction programme
- Work towards a QCF qualification and excellent development/promotion opportunities
- Our Refer a Friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours) inclusive of bank holidays
- Free Uniform
- Discounted Meals while on Shift
- Pension scheme
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Holiday discounts
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Employee Assistance Programme to all contracted staff including face to face counselling.
- Providing help with personal care such as washing, bathing and dressing.
- Support at meal times
- Promoting independence where possible
- Emotional support and wellbeing
- Undertake planned activities with residents
- Update daily logs, including food and fluid intake charts
The Ideal Candidate
It doesn't matter about your experience, if you want to help people there's a career opportunity for you in Shaw healthcare. What matters are your personal values. We will provide you with the training you need, including Induction, the Care Certificate and ongoing development and progression.
- Kind, calm and friendly attitude who has good values.
- Good sense of humour and a willingness to help others.
- Aspiration to learn new skills and progress your career.
- A passion to support individuals to lead an active, enjoyable and independent life.