Facilities Manager based in Shrewsbury
Shaw healthcare are looking for a Facilities Manager to be based in the Shrewsbury area.
Preferred Previous Experience;
- Managing PFI relationships in FM ( Hard & Soft Services )
- Participation in formal Contract meetings as company representative
- Managing geographically spread locations & teams
- IOSH qualified
- Salary £33k pa plus bonus potential
- Car Allowance
- Business Mileage
To be the primary interface between Shaw FM Services and its PFI clients and partners for the Facilities Services Contract.
Coordination of operational and customer service functions within the facilities to meet operational and service needs, contract service levels and the achievement of financial requirements.
Regular liaison with the General Managers in each facility to ensure that Facilities Management Services are always of the required standard as per Contractual requirements.
Assist the General Managers in delivering quality services within a safe working and living environment.
To act as the lead for the facility in delivering quality customer focused services, managing hotel and front of house operations and coordinating maintenance and property issues between Shaw HQ and the Shropshire facilities.
Prepare reports and data in a timely and accurately manner.
To help promote good relations in a professional courteous and friendly manner with all Shaw staff and external agencies, reporting any areas of concern to the relevant senior manager.
1. To manage statutory requirements for the facility under the direction of the Regional Manager or his deputy.
2. To manage and communicate with staff and service users of the Shropshire facilities.
3. To provide management and support to hotel Services, Cleaning, Porterage, Maintenance and Health & Safety.
4. To deliver audited quality services as directed and ensure effective use of resources in providing internal and external customer care.
5. To encourage the use of best practice in staff teams and identify individual training needs in line with the facilities objectives and ensure systems of supervision are in place.
6. To review the services with the General Managers and advise on staffing, skill mix and appropriate usage of ancillary agency support.
7. Assist re-configuration of services to respond to changing service needs, contract purchasers and legislative aspirations and requirements.
8. To have knowledge of Shaw policies and procedures and to ensure that all units are assisted to comply with these.
9. To ensure security and confidentiality of records and information relating to Shaw services are maintained.
10. To keep up to date with personal understanding of Shaw healthcare strategy and maintain liaison with Shaw Property Services
11. To organise and run service development and facility user meetings to provide and receive feedback.
12. To manage sites communication requirements, telephone systems and major incident support mechanisms.
13. In conjunction with the facility handyperson, deliver fire training relative to fire certificates and facility user requirements.
14. Manage maintenance, landscaping, health & safety, fire and water testing, Service charges and equipment replacement programs.
15. To liaise with and monitor the performance of the Call centre ensuring callouts and data transfer are in accordance with the contract requirements
16. To act as a point of contact in the event unforeseen emergency.
About the Company
Why Shaw healthcare?
Shaw healthcare provides a high standard of health and social care in services across England, Wales and Scotland. Our high quality care and support services places the individual at the centre of all we do and is based on our core values of wellness, happiness and kindness. We are unique as a major healthcare provider in being 86% owned by employees and 14% owned by The Shaw Foundation, a grant making charity.