Male Bank Support Worker required at The Links
Shaw Healthcare are looking for Bank Support Workers with a positive and caring attitude at The Links care service based in Dudley. As an award-winning health care organisation, we can support you wherever you are in your healthcare career.
To join the Shaw healthcare team you need to have received your first COVID-19 vaccination, unless you are medically exempt and can provide evidence of your exemption in our interview process.
Position: Bank Male Support Worker *Exempt from discrimination due to requirements of the role
Hours/shifts: 0hr contract, If/when required
Salary (£): 9.00
- Providing help with personal care such as washing, bathing and dressing.
- Support at meal times
- Promoting independence where possible
- Emotional support and wellbeing
- Undertake planned activities with residents
Update daily logs, including food and fluid intake charts
The Ideal Candidate
It doesn't matter about your experience, if you want to help people there's a career opportunity for you in Shaw healthcare. What matters are your personal values. We will provide you with the training you need, including Induction, the Care Certificate and ongoing development and progression.
- Kind, calm and friendly attitude who has good values.
- Good sense of humour and a willingness to help others.
- Aspiration to learn new skills and progress your career.
- A passion to support individuals to lead an active, enjoyable and independent life.