Registered Nurse (Days) at Brushwood in Speke, Liverpool
Can you fly as high as a Liver Bird? Can you make a positive difference to people living with dementia? Come and talk to us.
Right now we want you to join our brand new Dementia Care Home based in Speke and to be a part in delivering this exceptional service – opening September 2019.
Shaw healthcare’s Registered Nurses enjoy a wide variety of benefits including:
- 35 days annual leave
- The Annual Loyalty Bonus of £1,000
- Our Service Incentive Scheme Bonus of up to £500 per annum
- Company Maternity Pay (after a qualifying period)
- Individual Training Voucher allowance of £350 for your PDP
- Regular Clinical Supervision
- Regional Nurse Forums and online Groups
- Free access to RCNi e-learning
- Support with NMC Revalidation
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
- Paid DBS check
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have a nurse qualification RGN / RMN/ RNLD
- You will have a minimum of 6 to 12 months nursing experience, and be passionate about delivering person centred care.
- You will have current NMC registration, up to date clinical practices, and evidence of continual professional development.
- You will provide excellent clinical support and supervision to your team to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the service.
You will be given support and training to develop your clinical skills and management skills, including opportunities to gain qualifications at Masters level. We offer a quality work/life balance that is second to none, with full time or part time hours.