Registered Nurse at Figbury Lodge
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) at Figbury Lodge
Hourly Rate: £18.45*
Shaw healthcare’s Registered Nurses enjoy a wide variety of benefits including:
- The Annual Loyalty Bonus of £1,000
- Our Service Incentive Scheme Bonus of up to £500 per annum
- 35 days annual leave
- Company Maternity Pay (after a qualifying period)
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Individual Training Voucher allowance of £350 for your PDP
- Regular Clinical Supervision
- Regional Nurse Forums and online Groups
- Free access to RCNi e-learning
- Support with NMC Revalidation
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
- Paid DBS check
*Following successful probation period
The Ideal Candidate
As a Registered Nurse you will have a minimum of 6 to 12 months nursing experience, and be passionate about delivering person centred care. You will have current NMC registration, up to date clinical practices, and evidence of continual professional development. You will provide excellent clinical support and supervision to your team to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the service.
You will be given support and training to develop your clinical skills and management skills, including opportunities to gain qualifications at Masters level. We offer a quality work/life balance that is second to none, with full time or part time hours.
About the Company
Shaw healthcare is a long established company that provides a very high standard of health and social care in services across the UK. We are a unique and growing major healthcare provider with 86% of the business owned by our employees.
People are at the core of our business and their energy, enthusiasm and talents fuel our success. We recognise their contribution through our extensive training and career development programmes, our open and inclusive management style and our staff benefits. We actively recognise the contribution of our people in our nationally renowned annual Star Awards programme.
We also provide an Annual Loyalty Bonus Scheme with a bonus of £1,000 (FTE), and our unique biannual incentive scheme paid to all staff in our services that meet our high quality standards.
Our high quality nursing and care support places the individual at the centre of all we do and is based on our core values of Wellness, Happiness and Kindness. Our vision is to provide the quality of care that we would want for our own loved ones.