Service Administrator (Full Time) at Brynhyfryd
Are you the one who is most organised at work? And do you find yourself secretly enjoying it? Have you ever thought about a career as an administrator?
If so we are looking for candidates like you!
Shaw healthcare are currently recruiting for an Administrator to deliver a quality of administration in line with our care principles of 'wellness, happiness, and kindness' An Administrator all make sure that administrative needs are met.
What do I need to be like and able to do..?
- Processing invoices
- Processing time sheets
- Secretarial filling,
- PA duties to the Home Manager;
- Communicating with head office departments in relation to Fees, purchasing and stock control, financial, payroll, HR and other relevant matters affecting the Home;
- Cash finances (petty cash, amenity fund, residents cash);
- Coordinate collation, validation of time-sheets with the Home Manager;
- Essential to be Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our services users and colleagues.
As the role requires work with vulnerable people your employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including referencing Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Do I need previous experience?
We do not ask for any formal qualifications or experience of working as an administrator, although previous experience in a similar role or administrative qualifications would be desirable.
About the Company
Why Shaw healthcare?
We are one of the UKs leading Health and Social care providers who deliver a wide spectrum of care in a variety of purpose-built care environments; care homes for the elderly, specialist dementia units, mental health units and low secure psychiatric hospitals.
We highly value the wonderful contribution of our employees who stay with Shaw healthcare. They enable a high level of continuity of care for our service users. Continuing relationships between our employees and service users and their families are fundamental to the quality of the care we provide, and we recognise this in our Employee of the Month programme, local Shining Stars and our famous Annual Star Awards.
What benefits will I receive?
Shaw healthcare have an excellent employee benefit programme, which includes:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid annual leave - 20 days per year plus Bank Holidays
- Corporate 2 day induction and mandatory training e.g. moving and handling
- Nest pension scheme
- Discounted Meals while on Shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Biannual incentive scheme
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- Employee assistance program to all contracted staff including face to face counselling